Over the years, I’ve learned a few tips and tricks.
Some of them are about sticking to budget, some of them are cooking tips, and some of them are just basic tips about how to be awesome while on a tight budget.
Check out some of these ideas:
- Know Your Go-To Meals
- Always Make a List!!
- Know What Satisfies You
- Do Your Lunch Prep Ahead of Time
- Scrambled Eggs – Learn to Love Them!
- Food Items You Should Always Have
- How to Wrap a Wrap
- How to Cut a Green Pepper Like a Real Chef
- Cutting a Tomato Like a Pro
- How to Make a Triple-Decker Sandwich
- How to Make Shredded Lettuce
- How to Dice an Onion
- Cooking Bacon Ahead of Time
- How to Finely Chop Basil
- How to Cut Radishes
- How to Cut Green Onions
- Some Things to Know About Pasta
- How to Cut Broccoli
Grocery Shopping for the Week Tips: