Use frozen chicken nuggets to make a great and super-tasty club sandwich!
If you can cook chicken nuggets and use a toaster, you can make this delicious sammie.
This takes about 25 minutes to make, but only because you have to cook the chicken nuggets first.
Here’s what you need to make it:
- 4 frozen chicken nuggets
- 4 strips of pre-cooked bacon
- A few cheddar cheese slices
- A bagel
- A few good squirts of Sriracha sauce
- A few slices of white onion
- A few slices of tomato
- A little bit of shredded iceberg lettuce
- A bit of mayonnaise
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook the chicken nuggets in the oven according to the directions on their packaging. While the nuggets are cooking, go on to Step 2.
2. Put the bacon on a plate and put it in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds so it gets nice and warm.
3. Cut up some cheddar cheese slices.
4. Put the bagel in the toaster and toast it lightly.
5. Pile the bacon on the bottom half of the bagel.
6. Throw some really good squirts of Sriracha sauce on top of the tasty bacon.
7. Once the chicken nuggets are ready, slice them up and pile them on top of the Sriracha sauce
8. Arrange the slices of cheese on top of both bagel halves.
9. Throw the bagel onto a baking sheet and toss it into the still-warm oven for a few minutes to get the cheese a little melty.
10. Put some onion slices on top of the pile of stuff.
11. Arrange the tomato slices on top of the onions.
12. Top it off with some delicious shredded lettuce.
13. Spoon some small globs of mayonnaise on top of the cheesy half of the bagel and gently spread it around.
14. Sprinkle pepper on top of the mayonnaise.
15. Squish the mayo half of the bagel on top of the tasty bottom half.
16. Before you eat it, make sure you check out the mouth-watering side views:
Enjoy this sandwich anytime of the day. It’s ALWAYS fabulous!!
Here’s what it costs to make:
- Chicken nuggets: $1.00
- 4 strips of pre-cooked bacon: $0.65
- A few cheddar cheese slices: $0.40
- A bagel: $1.00
- A few good squirts of Sriracha sauce: $0.10
- A few slices of white onion: $0.05
- A few slices of tomato: $0.10
- A little bit of shredded iceberg lettuce: $0.10
- A bit of mayonnaise: $0.05
Total cost to make: $3.45
You’ll never get a sandwich this tasty at that price anywhere else but your own kitchen!
Personalize it the way you like – add ketchup or pickles or whatever it is you like on your burgers or sandwiches! It’s easy!
If you need more crazy sandwich ideas, try one of these: